MariaDB Connector/J 2.5.3 Changelog
Release date: 8 Jan 2020
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #c95f2325 - bump 2.5.3
- Revision #af1f4c5d - Merge branch 'master' into develop
- Revision #7be1f01c - [CONJ-752] better import package format in manifest file
- Revision #dd5e00d6 - Merge branch 'pull/149' into develop
- Revision #370aa7ef - [misc] better variable naming
- Revision #e56a115f - [misc] changing travis link to https://travis-ci.org/mariadb-corporation/
- Revision #87e79e0f - [CONJ-750] protocol error when not setting database, indicating null authentication plugin
- Revision #8340e69e - [misc] change github links to mariadb-corporation
- Revision #2e54cee7 - remove invalid header, reformat headers for easier reading/editing
- Revision #e2e6c245 - [CONJ-747] JDBC Conversion Function fast-path skipped
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.