MariaDB Connector/J 2.6.0 Release Notes
Release date: 20 Mar 2020
MariaDB Connector/J 2.6.0 is a Stable (GA) release.
NOTE: MariaDB Connector/J 2.6.0 is fully compatible with the latest release of version 2.5. Further maintenance releases will not be provided for version 2.5.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-768 - Check Galera allowed state when connecting when option `galeraAllowedState` is set, and not only on validation
- CONJ-759 - on failover, catalog changed might not be set when automatically recreating a connection.
- CONJ-761 - remove unnecessary dependencies for fedora tar creation
- CONJ-763 - Custom SocketFactory now can change options
- CONJ-764 - DatabaseMetaData.getExportedKeys should return "PRIMARY" for PK_NAME column
- CONJ-765 - Allow MariaDbDatabaseMetaData#getExportedKeys to return the exported keys for all tables
- CONJ-766 - Adding a socket timeout until complete authentication, to avoid hangs is server doesn't support pipelining
- CONJ-767 - permit using Aurora RO endpoint
- CONJ-771 - enablePacketDebug must not reset stack on failover
- CONJ-772 - JDBC Conversion Function support parsing correction
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 2.6.0, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.