MariaDB Connector/J 2.6.2 Changelog
Release date: 23 Jul 2020
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #1bcf2b14 - Merge branch 'release/2.6.2'
- Revision #6de6b5db - bump 2.6.2 version
- Revision #ca79fb31 - [CONJ-809] resultset metadata implementation correction for isReadOnly/isWritable/isDefinitelyWritable
- Revision #426d8290 - [misc] error improvement on wrong label
- Revision #d7927934 - [CONJ-808] collation utf32 regression correction
- Revision #aa8cdc60 - [CONJ-802] version parser correction
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.