MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.2 Release Notes
Release date: 29 Jan. 2021
MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.2 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-847 NPE at UpdatableResultSet#close
- CONJ-849 driver now doesn't close connection caused java.io.NotSerializableException as a result of incorrect data bind to a prepared statement parameter
- CONJ-850 MariaDbResultSetMetaData#getPrecision(int) now returns correct length for character data
- CONJ-851 metadata getBestRowIdentifier incompatibility with MySQL 8 correction
- CONJ-852 ON DUPLICATE KEY detection failed when using new line
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.2, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.