MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.2 Release Notes
The most recent Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/J is:
MariaDB Connector/J 3.1.3
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/J Overview
Release date: 29 Jan. 2021
MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.2 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-847 NPE at UpdatableResultSet#close
- CONJ-849 driver now doesn't close connection caused java.io.NotSerializableException as a result of incorrect data bind to a prepared statement parameter
- CONJ-850 MariaDbResultSetMetaData#getPrecision(int) now returns correct length for character data
- CONJ-851 metadata getBestRowIdentifier incompatibility with MySQL 8 correction
- CONJ-852 ON DUPLICATE KEY detection failed when using new line
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.2, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.