MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.5 Release Notes
Release date: 19 Jan 2022
MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.5 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-897 The connection id has been added to important log messages for easier correlation of these log messages with MariaDB Server logs
- CONJ-914 The connect does not enable session_track_schema anymore when connecting to the server, as this is the server default already
- CONJ-914 Error message “ Unknown variable: session_track_schema” when MariaDB Connector/J connects to MariaDB Xpand
- CONJ-896 Connection Pools do not validate other connections before use when the socket fails
- CONJ-895 Options `useBatchMultiSend` and `usePipelineAuth` are disabled without reason for RDS
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.5, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.