MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.10 Changelog
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/J Overview
Release date: 11 Jan 2023
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #a2061244 - Bump 3.0.10
- Revision #794d362f - [misc] correct Date test depending on timezone
- Revision #609aa2db - [misc] correct Tls test behavior
- Revision #9f0bec57 - [CONJ-1026] timezone=auto option fails on non-fixed-offset zone machine when server timezone differ from client
- Revision #8d999d84 - [CONJ-1023] Connector/J doesn't set SSL cap bit in Handshake Response Packet
- Revision #1d9bee54 - [CONJ-1032] option case-insensitive for compatibility with 2.x
- Revision #6d31ce6b - bump 3.0.10-SNAPSHOT version
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.