MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.9 Release Notes
Release date: 08 Nov 2022
MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.9 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- merge from 2.7.7 : CONJ-1016 avoid splitting BULK command into multiple commands in case of prepareStatement.setNull() use
- merge from 2.7.7 : CONJ-1021 GSSAPI authentication might result in connection reset
- merge from 2.7.7 : CONJ-1019 DatabaseMetaData.getImportedKeys should return real value for PK_NAME column
- CONJ-1012 stored procedure register output parameter as null if set before registerOutParameter command
- CONJ-1017 Calendar possible race condition, cause wrong timestamp setting
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.9, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.