MariaDB Connector/J 3.1.2 Changelog
You are viewing an old version of this article. View the current version here.
Note: This page describes features in an unreleased version of MariaDB Connector/J.
Unreleased means there are no official packages or binaries available for download which contain the features. The source code is available on GitHub.
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #21c9bce0 - Merge tag '3.1.2' into develop
- Revision #69ab3b20 - Merge branch 'release/3.1.2'
- Revision #2f3ca1b0 - bump 3.1.2
- Revision #a88c466e - [misc] permit setting serverRsaPublicKeyFile with public key
- Revision #2756ad35 - [misc] test: use mysql 8 using native password by default
- Revision #b807fe1c - [CONJ-1041] correcting possible ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- Revision #085a6ae1 - Merge branch 'spijkercenter_master' into develop
- Revision #dfe233dc - Merge branch 'pr-datetimeprecisionmissing' into develop
- Revision #4fd57ec2 - [CONJ-1040] possible ConcurrentModificationException when connecting
- Revision #22b4d2d1 - bump 3.1.2-SNAPSHOT version
- Revision #80ef974a - [misc] correct test class name
- Revision #38615eb1 - Fix broken DatabaseMetaData.getColumns() on older server versions.
- Revision #8ae12920 - update README version
- Revision #f3966a6e - Merge tag '3.1.1' into develop
- Revision #eaef10c5 - Added unit test for VersionFactory
- Revision #49912903 - Prevent NPE on missing properties
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.