MariaDB Connector/J 3.1.3 Release Notes
You are viewing an old version of this article. View the current version here.
Note: This page describes features in an unreleased version of MariaDB Connector/J.
Unreleased means there are no official packages or binaries available for download which contain the features. The source code is available on GitHub.
MariaDB Connector/J 3.1.3 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-1054 Threadsafety issue when using CredentialPlugin in v3.x
- CONJ-1056 JDBC connector reads incorrect data from unix socket when reading packet size > 32K
- CONJ-1057 Wrong decoding of binary time with value "00:00:00"
- CONJ-1058 JDBC 4.3 org.mariadb.jdbc.Statement enquote* methods implementation. thanks to @peterhalicky
- CONJ-1060 BIT default metadata doesn't take care of transformedBitIsBoolean option
- report 2.7.9 bug fixes :
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 3.1.3, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.