MariaDB Connector/J 3.3.0 Release Notes
Release date: 08 Nov 2023
MariaDB Connector/J 3.3.0 is a Stable (GA) release, and will replace 3.2 as the maintenance releases.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-1115 Make connector become more virtual-thread friendly
- CONJ-1108 Database metadata listing TEMPORARY tables/sequences
- CONJ-1113 update ed25519 to recent version
- CONJ-1116 Avoid unnecessary synchronization on calendar when no calendar parameter
- CONJ-1102 BatchUpdateException.getUpdateCounts() returns SUCCESS_NO_INFO but expects EXECUTE_FAILED
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 3.3.0, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.