MariaDB Connector/J 3.3.1 Release Notes
Release date: 29 Nov 2023
MariaDB Connector/J 3.3.1 is a Stable (GA) release, and will replace 3.2 as the maintenance releases.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-1120 java 8 compatibility error in 3.3.0
- CONJ-1123 missing OSGi javax.crypto dependency
- CONJ-1124 ensure not having OOM when setting huge fetch size
- CONJ-1109 Regression in clearBatch() for parameterized statements
- CONJ-1126 setting fetchSize directly on a ResultSet object does not reflect the expected change
- CONJ-1127 Statement.getResultSetType () failed to change the result set type
- CONJ-1128 Setting Negative Fetch Size on ResultSet Without Throwing Error
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 3.3.1, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.