MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.7 Release Notes
Release date: 4 Aug 2022
MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.7 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- `CONJ-993` SQLDataException reading DATA_TYPE on DatabaseMetaData.getTypeInfo() after 3.0.4
- `CONJ-986` Permit specific Statement.setLocalInfileInputStream for compatibility
- `CONJ-987` Version 3.0.0 returns String for VARBINARY instead of byte as 2.7.6 did
- `CONJ-989` Binary column read as String
- `CONJ-990` Setting timezone=UTC result in SQLSyntaxErrorException
- `CONJ-991` Regression: binary(16) is returned as String by getObject()
- `CONJ-994` Version 3.x rejects previously accepted boolean string parameter for BOOLEAN field
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.7, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.