MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.7 Release Notes
The most recent Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/J is:
MariaDB Connector/J 3.1.3
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/J Overview
Release date: 4 Aug 2022
MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.7 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- `CONJ-993` SQLDataException reading DATA_TYPE on DatabaseMetaData.getTypeInfo() after 3.0.4
- `CONJ-986` Permit specific Statement.setLocalInfileInputStream for compatibility
- `CONJ-987` Version 3.0.0 returns String for VARBINARY instead of byte as 2.7.6 did
- `CONJ-989` Binary column read as String
- `CONJ-990` Setting timezone=UTC result in SQLSyntaxErrorException
- `CONJ-991` Regression: binary(16) is returned as String by getObject()
- `CONJ-994` Version 3.x rejects previously accepted boolean string parameter for BOOLEAN field
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.7, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.