MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.8 Release Notes
Release date: 20 Sep 2022
MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.8 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- `CONJ-1010` improve client side prepared parameter parameter substitution
- `CONJ-997` regression in 3.x when using option galeraAllowedState resulting in an IndexOutOfBoundsException
- `CONJ-1002` 2nd failover reconnection ignores default database/schema setting when not set by connection string
- `CONJ-1003` replication configuration always use 1st replica on 3.0
- `CONJ-996` BatchUpdateException doesn't inherited the SQLState & vendorCode from the cause SQL exception
- `CONJ-1006` disabling cachePrepStmts with useServerPrepStmts might result in Exception
- `CONJ-1007` Socket file descriptors are leaked after connecting with unix socket if DB is not up running
- `CONJ-999` setting createDatabaseIfNotExist option use on read-only server will refuse connection on 3.0
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.8, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.