MariaDB Connector/Node.js 3.1.1 Changelog
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/Node.js Overview
Release date: 17 Mar 2023
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #8dcad1a Merge tag '3.1.1' into develop
- Revision #c00e0f1 Merge branch 'release/3.1.1'
- Revision #ed4bafc Bump 3.1.1 version
- Revision #c016856 [CONJS-246] pool not listening to 'error' event might exit application on error #180
- Revision #3205e6d [CONJS-245] batch not talking in account metaAsArray option when not using bulk
- Revision #6679b94 [CONJS-245] batch failing when using bulk and metaAsArray #235
- Revision #e9d9a00 [CONJS-244] correction for node.js 12 compatibility
- Revision #57a10ad [CONJS-240] test correction
- Revision #c541864 [CONJS-240] following up correction, emptying prepare statement cache on pool connection reset
- Revision #7ad4ecf Merge branch 'master' into develop
- Revision #0b6b64a Fix eslint warnings
- Revision #0249ed2 Fix test-execute.js
- Revision #3795538 [misc] xpand 6.1 testing
- Revision #3488c84 Merge tag '3.1.0' into develop
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.