MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.0.1 Release Notes
Release date: 15 Nov 2018
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.0.1 is a Beta release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/Node.js see the About MariaDB Connector/Node.js page
- CONJS-52 (Bug) Commit not executed when in transaction and autocommit is enabled
- CONJS-50 (Bug) race condition when using authentication plugins
- CONJS-21 add bulk insert method
- CONJS-38 Add connection reset
- CONJS-41 Handle multiple server pools with failover capabilities
- CONJS-49 test connector with maxscale
- CONJS-51 Permit use of connection string to provide options
- CONJS-48 Add option to permit query command when establishing a connection
For a complete list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.