MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.0.2 Release Notes
Release date: 13 Dec 2018
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.0.2 is a Release Candidate (RC) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/Node.js see the About MariaDB Connector/Node.js page
|noControlAfterUse||by default, when giving back a connection to pool, connector will reset or rollback the connection. This option permit to disable those operation.|
- using option connectAttributes value _server_host is correctly filled on Performance Schema.
- batch improvement
- error is now thrown when no values
- BULK better handling when socket fail during command
- Object with toSqlString function parameter support
- null value correction when using BULK
- timezone correction when not using "local" default values
- now support very long parameter (> 16M)
- rewrite correctly parse double slash
- timezone option parsing correction (correctly handle negative values)
- test coverage improvement
- minor performance improvement
- pool end() now correctly wait for all connections ending
For a complete list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.