MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.2.0 Changelog
Release date: 4 Feb 2020
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #2811984 - bump 2.2.0 version
- Revision #22cf7b0 - [misc] improving test reliability
- Revision #751e508 - [CONJS-20] add query timeout implementation
- Revision #0ba2431 - [CONJS-120] ensuring tests robustness
- Revision #d24a9f7 - [CONJS-120] permit giving values in sql object. example:
- Revision #e591e10 - [misc] bump dependencies
- Revision #5417f75 - [CONJS-110] permit fast-authentication with 'mysql_clear_password' authentication plugin.
- Revision #7731ee2 - [CONJS-119] new option to detect Server version using a dedicated SELECT @@version
- Revision #64df2f9 - [misc] correcting eslint warning on typescript tests
- Revision #92962b1 - [misc] correcting typescript import of @types/node to version >8
- Revision #ce3325e - [CONJS-118] test addition
- Revision #8475433 - [CONJS-118] test addition
- Revision #83eee2c - Merge branch 'pull/97' into develop
- Revision #47e12e8 - Fix missing Errors require.
- Revision #1c786ec - [misc] running windows tests with MariaDB 10.5
- Revision #e5f4d94 - [misc] running tests with MariaDB 10.5 build version and 10.5.0 on windows
- Revision #a5117c2 - [misc] correct appveyor link since moving to github mariadb-corporation
- Revision #abb033a - [CONJS-117] tests fiability improvement + test correction for MySQL8.0 that nox completly disable loading local data
- Revision #746c6a5 - [misc] removing test deprecated MariaDB 10.0, since not available anymore
- Revision #633f588 - [misc] removing test deprecated MariaDB 10.0, since not available anymore
- Revision #879641b - [CONJS-117] Implement a pool leak detection
- Revision #98d1580 - [misc] test correction for MySQL 8.0 that now completely disable Loading local data
- Revision #63f64db - [misc] correct codecov links
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.