MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.3.0 Changelog
Release date: 20 Mar 2020
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #b872226 Merge branch 'release/2.3.0'
- Revision #25fcdcd [misc] test correction
- Revision #d5429e7 bump 2.3.0 version
- Revision #5fb69cb [CONJS-127] Resultset with same identifier skip data Now an error will be thrown.
- Revision #eacf7a2 [misc] correcting appveyor server version test
- Revision #72858c8 [CONJS-126] permit setting session query timeout per option
- Revision #4290c66 [misc] appveyor testing server version upgrade
- Revision #46c434f [misc] better debug logging trace format
- Revision #eac692f [CONJS-124] Force connection.escapeId to emit backtick #101
- Revision #a4d7620 [CONJS-123] exporting SqlError class to permit instanceOf checks #100
- Revision #4fe22f6 [CONJS-122] adding test case to timezone: 'Z' issue #92
- Revision #cc9d97f Merge branch 'pull/103' into develop
- Revision #f7565de Merge branch 'master' into develop
- Revision #f15133a [misc] correct ssl test
- Revision #0aaaa19 fix undefined localTz param closes #92
- Revision #7b31e1f [CONJS-121] Connection.escapeId must always quote value
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.