MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.4.0 Changelog
Release date: 26 May 2020
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #69f12a1 - [misc] update README about node.js min version
- Revision #2dd9748 - Merge branch 'pull/111' into develop
- Revision #1d88900 - [CONJS-136] typescript eslint correction
- Revision #510101a - [CONJS-136] typescript error when trying to use SqlError interface
- Revision #641f8e2 - moment-timezone bump
- Revision #2df2038 - [misc] correcting SkySQL tests
- Revision #859dd21 - [misc] add SkySQL testing - style correction
- Revision #625b1dd - [misc] add SkySQL testing
- Revision #9b4b56a - [CONJS-131] Duplication error now indicating option `checkDuplicate`.
- Revision #366ffd6 - [CONJS-86] correcting SSL missing import
- Revision #58d3789 - [CONJS-132] Adding 'fast path' implementation: mysql packet usually never split header into multiple TCP packet
- Revision #1f2c257 - [misc] benchmark configuration correction
- Revision #f5df724 - [CONJS-86] Support extension type format
- Revision #1a0c370 - [misc] bump dependencies prettier code new version refactoring
- Revision #1d2d8dd - [misc] code style prettier correction
- Revision #8754b82 - [misc] update test for timeout
- Revision #dc361ac - Merge branch 'master' into develop
- Revision #f63f42c - [misc] correcting mariadb 5.5 timeout test
- Revision #bd8a2dd - [CONJS-128] error when using multipleStatements with metaAsArray #106
- Revision #a0551d8 - [misc] mysql 8 error detection correction
- Revision #a6a09f5 - [misc] timeout test correction
- Revision #4bcb2f7 - [misc] removing 5.5 servers not available on docker anymore
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.