MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.4.0 Release Notes
Release date: 26 May 2020
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.4.0 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/Node.js see the About MariaDB Connector/Node.js page
This version removes compatibility with Node.js 6, needing 10+ version!
- CONJS-86 - Support extension type format
- CONJS-128 - Error when using multipleStatements with metaAsArray
- CONJS-129 - Support 10.5 pluggable type
- CONJS-131 - checkDuplicate option is indicated in error when having dupplicate
- CONJS-132 - performance improvement
- CONJS-136 - typescript SqlError interface
For a complete list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.