MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.4.1 Changelog
Release date: 2 Jul 2020
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #38c49b1 Merge branch 'release/2.4.1'
- Revision #f4e8ed5 [misc] set skysql test as allowed failure
- Revision #f7a95b9 Bump 2.4.1
- Revision #783f792 [misc] test improvement for slow VM
- Revision #6e569f8 [misc] update appveyor testing latest release. removing deprecated 5.5 version
- Revision #b2d7e2a Merge branch 'pull/118' into develop
- Revision #4df6a96 [misc] improve test reliability
- Revision #5ac2db6 [CONJS-139] createConnection(string)` does not support URL-encoded credentials #115
- Revision #27f2070 [misc] test reliability improvement Docker use focal for MariaDB 10.3 and 10.4, and default to support TLS1.2 minimum version. TLSv1 and TLSv1.1 test are changed to take c ase of those changes.
- Revision #1a08e78 [misc] correcting test for server that don't support TLSv1.1 anymore
- Revision #5f1341e [CONJS-138] pool.getConnection() might not timeout even with acquireTimeout set #116 Pool option `acquireTimeout` ensure that pool.getConnection() throw an error if there is no available connection after this timeout is reached.
- Revision #8f32c88 [misc] correcting ssl test for TLSv1 and mariadb 10.3+
- Revision #e78a5ad [misc] correcting SSL test
- Revision #b23caeb [CONJS-141] set default value of option `restoreNodeTimeout` to 1000.
- Revision #7629e49 [CONJS-140] eslint correction
- Revision #0c70e88 Support passing null values in array when doing queries
- Revision #7291295 [CONJS-137] fix unstable resultset state when having 'duplicate field name' error #113
- Revision #cda6634 [misc] node.js 14 test skipping not compatible node-gyp
- Revision #ae75e2c [misc] node.js 14 test addition
- Revision #fdc486d [misc] changelog update
- Revision #e4faf11 Merge tag '2.4.0' into develop
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.