MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.5.2 Release Notes
Release date: 4 Dec 2020
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.5.2 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/Node.js see the About MariaDB Connector/Node.js page
- [CONJS-151] bulk batch error (parameter truncation) #137
- [CONJS-152] correction when enabling the `permitLocalInfile` option and some initial commands
- [CONJS-154] Timezone support correction and clarification
- [CONJS-155] correction to support for node.js 10.13 to 10.19
- [CONJS-156] Ensure setting capability PLUGIN_AUTH only if server has it
- documentation improvement
For a complete list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.