MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.5.2 Release Notes
The most recent Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/Node.js is:
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 3.1.1
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/Node.js Overview
Release date: 4 Dec 2020
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.5.2 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/Node.js see the About MariaDB Connector/Node.js page
- [CONJS-151] bulk batch error (parameter truncation) #137
- [CONJS-152] correction when enabling the `permitLocalInfile` option and some initial commands
- [CONJS-154] Timezone support correction and clarification
- [CONJS-155] correction to support for node.js 10.13 to 10.19
- [CONJS-156] Ensure setting capability PLUGIN_AUTH only if server has it
- documentation improvement
For a complete list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.