MariaDB Connector/Node.js 3.0.0-beta Changelog
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/Node.js Overview
Release date: 30 Jun 2021
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #66f82b1 [misc] exact number implementation compatibility correction
- Revision #f65e0ea [misc] travis mariadb enterprise test
- Revision #a7f5440 Merge branch 'develop' into maintenance/3.x
- Revision #86e58a4 [misc] documentation change
- Revision #1ebb0be [misc] typecast new methods tiny/short/datetime
- Revision #a8d9e7e [CONJS-167] Custom logging implementation
- Revision #d176b01 [CONJS-166] Restrict authentication plugin list by option
- Revision #ca895c6 Merge branch 'feature/CONJS-165' into maintenance/3.x
- Revision #2d0486e [CONJS-153] binary protocol support
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.