MariaDB Connector/Node.js 3.0.0 Changelog
Note: This page describes features in an unreleased version of MariaDB Connector/Node.js.
Unreleased means there are no official packages or binaries available for download which contain the features. The source code is available on GitHub.
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #66f82b1 [misc] exact number implementation compatibility correction
- Revision #f65e0ea [misc] travis mariadb enterprise test
- Revision #a7f5440 Merge branch 'develop' into maintenance/3.x
- Revision #86e58a4 [misc] documentation change
- Revision #1ebb0be [misc] typecast new methods tiny/short/datetime
- Revision #a8d9e7e [CONJS-167] Custom logging implementation
- Revision #d176b01 [CONJS-166] Restrict authentication plugin list by option
- Revision #ca895c6 Merge branch 'feature/CONJS-165' into maintenance/3.x
- Revision #2d0486e [CONJS-153] binary protocol support