MariaDB Connector/ODBC 1.0.6 Release Notes
Release date: 11 Apr 2016
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 1.0.6 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C 2.2 and uses the binary prepared statement protocol.
This is expected to be the final release in the MariaDB Connector/ODBC 1.0 series.
- ODBC-23 - Added missing functionality to let application to point to C/C plugins location
- ODBC-26 - Duplicate characters when added new row in MS Access
- ODBC-27 - In SQLDriverConnect out connection ctring wasn't copied in case of prompting
- ODBC-29 - Fixed one of issues from there - error in case of leading blank characters
- ODBC-30 - Connection string options did not take precedence of values from the DSN
- ODBC-32 - An attempt to set SQL_ATTR_PACKET_SIZE led to connection failure
- Fixed several memory leaks
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.