MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.18 Release Notes
Release date: 13 Apr 2023
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.18 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C v.3.3.2.
- Authentication plugins are now all static(compiled in) on Windows. That is also true for named pipe pvio plugin (ODBC-384)
- ODBC-313 - Redundant SQLPrimaryKeys calls in applications created with Embarcadero
- ODBC-374 - SQL_C_FLOAT should be mapped to SQLREAL, and not to SQLFLOAT
- ODBC-375 - Connector can crash, if one of queries in the batch returns error on result storing
- ODBC-377 - Timeouts set via ODBC do nothing
- ODBC-378 - OPTIMIZE TABLE returns no resultset
- ODBC-380 - Memory leak if connected with multistatement option
- ODBC-385 - Wrong documentation for named pipes
- ODBC-386 - Optimizing empty tables corrupts the MariaDB connection via ODBC
- ODBC-387 - Connection string superseded by default settings
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.