MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.14 Release Notes
Release date: 29 Oct 2021
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.14 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C v.3.2.4.
- ODBC-331 - C/ODBC is now based on Connector/C 3.2 release series
- ODBC-320 - ODBC Connector package for MacOS is now notarized
- ODBC-341 - Added read/write timeout connection string options READ_TIMEOUT and WRITE_TIMEOUT
- ODBC-299 - FindIconv.cmake too old to work on MacOS 11 (Big Sur)
- ODBC-311 - Connector/ODBC libraries go to the wrong directories and it breaks packaging
- ODBC-321 - Driver crash in MultiByteToWideChar
- ODBC-324 - Excel+MariaDB driver not showing table with SYSTEM VERSIONING
- ODBC-326 - Connecting Excel with MariaDB through Microsoft Query - String data right truncated
- ODBC-330 - MSI is not created when connectors is built from source - Windows
- ODBC-334 - Using the hostname for the server doesn't work in ODBC Data Source name Gui with MariaDB ODBC
- ODBC-340 - FreeBSD - Undefined symbol "OPENSSL_init_ssl"
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.