MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.2 Release Notes
Release date: 23 Jul 2019
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.2 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C v.3.1.2.
- ODBC-210 - Fix compilation warnings on OS X
- ODBC-250 - Operations with Dynamic Lists are not thread-safe, and need to be guarded with mutexes
- ODBC-252 - Build failed when executed the commands present in "BUILD.md" file
- ODBC-253 - MADB_StmtExecDirect() crashes if StatementText is "\0"
- ODBC-254 - FTBFS: Cmake libdir misconfiguration
- ODBC-256 - Driver craches on empty statement
- ODBC-257 - Double-check CPack for a copy-paste error
- ODBC-258 - RFE: make documentation and license dirs configurable
- ODBC-260 - Remove all references to internals of MYSQL structure
- ODBC-255 - When C/ODBC is upgraded on Windows, allow existing data sources to be moved
- ODBC-211 - SQLDescribeCol return precision=0 for field type decimal(1,0)
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.