MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.7 Release Notes
Note: This page describes features in the source repository for MariaDB Connector/ODBC. There are currently no official packages or binaries available for download which contain the version of the driver described here. If you want to try out any of the new features described here you will need to get and compile the code yourself.
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.7 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C v.3.1.7.
- [ODBC-270] - The ODBC driver does not compile from sources on Centos 8
- [ODBC-271] - MSI should not install on WIndows 7
- [ODBC-276] - Update of Binary data containing 0x00 does not work
- [ODBC-277] - Memory Corruption from Incorrect Type for SQL_IDENTIFIER_CASE
- [ODBC-274] - Support INSERT/REPLACE ... RETURNING
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.