MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.9 Release Notes
Release date: 30 Jun 2020
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.9 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C v.3.1.9.
Please note, there was no Connector/ODBC 3.1.8 release. It has been skipped to stay in sync with Connector/C.
- ODBC-278 - Can not install Connector/ODBC's Debian binary tarball on Debian Stretch/Buster and Ubuntu Eoan/Focal
- ODBC-279 - Binding parameter as SQL_C_TIME does not work correctly in some cases
- ODBC-280 - Process crashes after some time
- ODBC-283 - Connector does not support passphrase for a passphrase-protected private key
- ODBC-284 - MariaDB Connector/ODBC does not support closing curly brace (}) in connection keyword (aka paramter)
- ODBC-285 - Connector/ODBC binary tarballs tarbomb the user
- ODBC-287 - Cannot find mysql.h
- ODBC-214 - Mediumint(INT24) is always empty in Visual FoxPro
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.