MariaDB Connector/Python 0.9.57 beta Changelog
Release date: 15 Apr 2020
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
Do not use beta releases in production!
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #0a05581
2020-04-15 06:11:12 +0200
- Added option "default" for link_static. By default Windows builds are linked statically, while Posix builds use MariaDB Connector/C shared library.
- Revision #742b643
2020-04-14 08:27:55 +0200
- Fix for CONPY-53: Allow emptry parameter sequence
- Revision #e873f87
2020-04-14 06:25:25 +0200
- CONPY-56: Support dictionary option in cursor class
- Revision #e2cebf7
2020-04-10 17:25:54 +0200
- Fix for CONPY-55: Memory leak when opening/closing cursor
- Revision #9694865
2020-04-06 20:46:33 +0200
- bumped version number to 0.9.57