MariaDB Connector/Python 1.1.4 Release Notes
Release date: 10 Aug 2022
This is a stable release of the MariaDB Connector/Python.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/Python documentation .
MariaDB Connector/Python enables python programs to access MariaDB and MySQL databases, using an API which is compliant with the Python DB API 2.0 (PEP-249). It is written in C and uses MariaDB Connector/C client library for client server communication.
- CONPY-217: Added reconnect keyword for connection
- Added CAPABILITY constants
- Code styling fixes (flake8)
- CONPY-218: Allow None as data parameter in cursor->execute(). Kudos to Luciano Barcaro for providing a fix
- CONPY-214: Replaced cursor iterator by native Python iter() method.
MariaDB Connector/Python 1.1.4 can be obtained from central python repository:
$ pip3 install mariadb
or to upgrade to the most recent version
$ pip3 install --upgrade mariadb
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.