MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.18 Release Notes
Release date: 22 Aug 2022
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- CONC-604: Fixed crash when reconnecting via TLS
- CONC-605: Disable sigpipe errors for GnuTLS
- CONC-607: Infinite loop in pvio_socket_internal_connect: Kudos to Hugo Wen who reported this issue and provided a fix)
- CONC-606: Replaced server error code constants in communication (ma_net)
- Fixed build for static plugins
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.