MariaDB MaxScale 2.0.6 Release Notes -- 2017-06-14
Release 2.0.6 is a GA release.
This document describes the changes in release 2.0.6, when compared to release 2.0.5.
For any problems you encounter, please submit a bug report at Jira.
Here is a list of bugs fixed since the release of MaxScale 2.0.5.
- MXS-1244: MySQL monitor "detect_replication_lag=true" doesn't work with "mysql51_replication=true"
- MXS-1221: Nagios plugin scripts does not process -S option properly
- MXS-1218: Use correct conversion specifier when printing 64-bit integers
- MXS-1216: Fatal error while converting data
- MXS-1191: Alter statement to a table with no create statement.
- MXS-1180: cdc.py not producing anything with JSON format, but does with AVRO
- MXS-1178: master_accept_reads doesn't work with detect_replication_lag
Known Issues and Limitations
There are some limitations and known issues within this version of MaxScale. For more information, please refer to the Limitations document.
RPM and Debian packages are provided for the Linux distributions supported by MariaDB Enterprise.
Packages can be downloaded here.
The source code of MaxScale is tagged at GitHub with a tag, which is derived
from the version of MaxScale. For instance, the tag of version
X.Y.Z of MaxScale
The source code is available here.