MariaDB MaxScale 2.1.14 Release Notes -- 2018-03-06
Release 2.1.14 is a GA release.
This document describes the changes in release 2.1.14, when compared to release 2.1.13.
If you are upgrading from release 2.0, please also read the following release notes:
For any problems you encounter, please consider submitting a bug report at Jira.
Users Refresh Time
It is now possible to adjust how frequently MaxScale may refresh the users of service. Please refer to the documentation for details.
It is now possible to specify what local address MaxScale should use when connecting to servers. Please refer to the documentation for details.
- MXS-1688 Some date functions are not parsed properly with schemarouter
- MXS-1684 Empty space on a line in rule file confuses dbfwfilter which refuses to start
- MXS-1678 Stopping IO thread on relay master causes it to be promoted as master
- MXS-1669 maxadmin show threads counters are probably incorrect
- MXS-1661 Excessive logging by MySQLAuth at authentication error (was: MySQLAuth SQLite database can be permanently locked)
- MXS-1660 Failure to resolve hostname is considered an error
- MXS-1627 MySQLAuth loads users that use authentication plugins
- MXS-1621 ALTER TABLE with AFTER keyword doesn't work
- MXS-1620 CentOS package symbols are stripped
- MXS-1602 cannot connect to maxinfo with python client
- MXS-1601 maxinfo crash at execute query 'flush;'
- MXS-1600 maxscale it seen to not coop well with lower-case-table-names=1 on cnf
- MXS-1576 Maxscale crashes when starting if .avro and .avsc files are present
- MXS-1575 maxscale crashed with Avro conversion service
- MXS-1543 Avrorouter doesn't detect MIXED or STATEMENT format replication
- MXS-1534 Avrorouter not functioning
- MXS-1416 maxscale should not try to do anything when started with --config-check
RPM and Debian packages are provided for the Linux distributions supported by MariaDB Enterprise.
Packages can be downloaded here.
The source code of MaxScale is tagged at GitHub with a tag, which is identical with the version of MaxScale. For instance, the tag of version X.Y.Z of MaxScale is maxscale-X.Y.Z.
The source code is available here.