MariaDB MaxScale 2.1.17 Release Notes -- 2018-05-16
Release 2.1.17 is a GA release.
This document describes the changes in release 2.1.17, when compared to release 2.1.16.
For any problems you encounter, please consider submitting a bug report at Jira.
- Info level messages will now also be logged to syslog, if logging to syslog is enabled.
- MXS-1839 show sessions leaks memory
- MXS-1819 log_info does not log to syslog
- MXS-1788 MaxInfo crash
- MXS-1772 Netmask limitations are not documented
- MXS-1767 Server capabilities are not correct
- MXS-1762 The client IP should be considered when choosing a persistent connection
- MXS-1628 Security scanner says MaxScale is vulnerable to ancient MySQL vulnerability
- MXS-1618 Maxadmin Binary Hangs on a Big endian Platform
- MXS-1419 maxadmin history is missing
RPM and Debian packages are provided for the Linux distributions supported by MariaDB Enterprise.
Packages can be downloaded here.
The source code of MaxScale is tagged at GitHub with a tag, which is identical with the version of MaxScale. For instance, the tag of version X.Y.Z of MaxScale is maxscale-X.Y.Z.
The source code is available here.