MariaDB MaxScale 2.1.4 Release Notes -- 2017-07-03
Release 2.1.4 is a GA release.
This document describes the changes in release 2.1.4, when compared to release 2.1.3.
For any problems you encounter, please consider submitting a bug report at Jira.
- The masking filter now has a default fill character
X, which is used if only a value has been specified and the length of the value does not match the length of the value received from the server.
Please refer to the masking documentation for details.
- Error message for failed login attempt has been improved.
- MXS-1308 Crash with multimaster=true in mysqlmon
- MXS-1304 Invalid write in gw_str_xor
- MXS-1299 CREATE TABLE LIKE fails with avrorouter
- MXS-1296 Lowercase start transaction is not detected
- MXS-1294 cdc_schema.py uses Python 3
- MXS-1287 Slaves of external servers can't be used as slaves
- MXS-1279 Runtime changes to monitor credentials expect wrong parameter names
- MXS-1271 cdc.py consuming 100% of CPU and never sending to kafka
Known Issues and Limitations
There are some limitations and known issues within this version of MaxScale. For more information, please refer to the Limitations document.
RPM and Debian packages are provided for the Linux distributions supported by MariaDB Enterprise.
Packages can be downloaded here.
The source code of MaxScale is tagged at GitHub with a tag, which is identical with the version of MaxScale. For instance, the tag of version X.Y.Z of MaxScale is X.Y.Z.
The source code is available here.