MariaDB MaxScale 2.1.7 Release Notes -- 2017-09-11
Release 2.1.7 is a GA release.
This document describes the changes in release 2.1.7, when compared to release 2.1.6.
For any problems you encounter, please consider submitting a bug report at Jira.
Persistent connection statistics
The output of
show servers now shows the number of times a connection was
taken from a server's pool as well as the ratio of connections taken from the
pool versus newly created connections.
When known, the session id will be included in all logged messages. This allows a range of logged messages related to a particular session (that is, client) to be bound together, and makes it easier to investigate problems. In practice this is visible so that if a logged message earlier looked like
2017-08-30 12:20:49 warning: [masking] The rule ...
it will now look like
2017-08-30 12:20:49 warning: (4711) [masking] The rule ...
4711 is the session id.
- (MXS-1395)[https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS-1395] SELECT NAMES FROM TABLE is not parsed completely
- (MXS-1385)[https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS-1385] Monitor script arguments can be truncated
- (MXS-1384)[https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS-1384] maxscale.cnf script field length limitation
- (MXS-1380)[https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS-1380] UNION is partially parsed
- (MXS-1379)[https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS-1379] Undefined outcome on schemarouter query conflict
- (MXS-1375)[https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS-1375] Reused connections get multiple replies to COM_CHANGE_USER
- (MXS-1374)[https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS-1374] Persistent connections can't be altered at runtime
- (MXS-1366)[https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS-1366] Abrupt disconnections with persistent connections
- (MXS-1365)[https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS-1365] Write to invalid memory in avrorouter
- (MXS-1363)[https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS-1363] Servers with zero weight aren't used by readconnroute
- (MXS-1341)[https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS-1341] binlog checksums break avrorouter processing
RPM and Debian packages are provided for the Linux distributions supported by MariaDB Enterprise.
Packages can be downloaded here.
The source code of MaxScale is tagged at GitHub with a tag, which is identical with the version of MaxScale. For instance, the tag of version X.Y.Z of MaxScale is maxscale-X.Y.Z.
The source code is available here.