MariaDB MaxScale 2.1.3 Release Notes -- 2017-05-23
Release 2.1.3 is a GA release.
This document describes the changes in release 2.1.3, when compared to release 2.1.2.
For any problems you encounter, please consider submitting a bug report at Jira.
MaxScale 2.1 has not been extended to understand all new features that MariaDB 10.2 introduces. Please see Support for 10.2 for details.
- The storage
storage_rocksdbis no longer built by default and is not included in the MariaDB MaxScale package.
- It can now be specified whether the maxrows filter should return an empty resultset, an error packet or an ok packet, when the limit has been reached.
Please refer to the maxrows documentation for details.
- MXS-1263 broken TCP connections are not always cleaned properly
- MXS-1244 MySQL monitor "detect_replication_lag=true" doesn't work with "mysql51_replication=true"
- MXS-1227 Nagios Plugins broken by change in output of "show monitors" in 2.1
- MXS-1221 Nagios plugin scripts does not process -S option properly
- MXS-1213 Improve documentation of dynamic configuration changes
- MXS-1212 Excessive execution time when maxrows limit has been reached
- MXS-1202 maxadmin "show service" counters overflow
- MXS-1200 config file lines limited to ~1024 chars
Known Issues and Limitations
There are some limitations and known issues within this version of MaxScale. For more information, please refer to the Limitations document.
RPM and Debian packages are provided for the Linux distributions supported by MariaDB Enterprise.
Packages can be downloaded here.
The source code of MaxScale is tagged at GitHub with a tag, which is identical with the version of MaxScale. For instance, the tag of version X.Y.Z of MaxScale is X.Y.Z.
The source code is available here.