MariaDB MaxScale 2.2.16 Release Notes -- 2018-11-01
Release 2.2.16 is a GA release.
This document describes the changes in release 2.2.16, when compared to the previous release in the same series.
For any problems you encounter, please consider submitting a bug report on our Jira.
- MXS-2119 Files and directories are created with wrong permissions
- MXS-2117 Old style queries aren't used when MDEV-13453 is encountered
- MXS-2115 Automatic version detection doesn't work
- MXS-2111 After SET PASSWORD done on the database, MaxScale not able to connect
- MXS-2108 Session not immediately closed when all connections are lost
- MXS-2103 ReadWriteSplit, SELECT on fully qualified temporary table is wrongly routed to Slave
- MXS-2073 TCP_NODELAY not enabled for client socket
- MXS-2049 Kerberos authentication not working or not clearly documented
Known Issues and Limitations
There are some limitations and known issues within this version of MaxScale. For more information, please refer to the Limitations document.
RPM and Debian packages are provided for supported the Linux distributions.
Packages can be downloaded here.
The source code of MaxScale is tagged at GitHub with a tag, which is identical
with the version of MaxScale. For instance, the tag of version X.Y.Z of MaxScale
maxscale-X.Y.Z. Further, the default branch is always the latest GA version
The source code is available here.