MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.22 Release Notes
The most recent MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0 release is:
MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.38 Download Now
Download Release Notes Changelog Overview of MariaDB Galera Cluster
Release date: 19 Nov 2015
MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.22 is a Stable (GA) release. It is a merge of MariaDB 10.0.22 and Galera Cluster with additional bug fixes.
Various articles about MariaDB Galera Cluster, including known limitations and how to get started are available in the Galera section of the Knowledge Base.
For a list of changes made in MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.22, with links to detailed information on each push, see the MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.22 Changelog.
Updates and fixes in this version
- This release is mainly a bug-fix release.
- Codership changes: github.com/codership/mysql-wsrep/tree/5.6 (till commit 21a2415).
- The Galera library used by MariaDB Galera Cluster and included in the MariaDB repositories is currently at version 25.3.9.
- MDEV-5146: Updates from LOAD DATA on a partitioned table were not getting replicated to other nodes in the cluster
- MDEV-8208: A node could crash during startup
- MDEV-8834: In a concurrent scenario, a session was able to write to a read_only node
- Running MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5 and 10.0 nodes in a cluster is not supported (MDEV-6257)
- This version of MariaDB Galera Cluster supports
wsrepAPI v25 which means MariaDB Galera Cluster can be used with either a 25.2.x or 25.3.x Galera
wsrepprovider. A 25.3.x
wsrepprovider is included in the MariaDB repositories and is also available from the downloads page.
- See the MariaDB 10.0.22 Release Notes and Changelog for more information on the changes in MariaDB.
- On Ubuntu and Debian, the Galera Arbitrator daemon (garbd) and the galera library are in two separate packages. The packages are named galera-3 and galera-arbitrator-3. When installing MariaDB Galera Cluster on Ubuntu and Debian (the mariadb-galera-server package), the galera-3 package will be automatically installed. You can then install the arbitrator package on a separate node (recommended) or on one of the nodes running mariadb-galera-server (not recommended).
Note: If Galera 25.2.x and 25.3.x are both being used in the cluster, MariaDB with Galera 25.3.x must be started with wsrep_provider_options='socket.checksum=1' in order to make it backward compatible with Galera v2. Galera wsrep providers other than 25.3.x or 25.2.x are not supported.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB Galera Cluster!
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.