MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.11 Release Notes
Release date: 11 Jun 2014
This is the 3rd release in the MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0 series. It is a Beta release. It is a merge of MariaDB 10.0.10 and Galera Cluster with additional bug fixes. It is being released now to get it into the hands of any who might want to test it. Do not run Beta releases on production systems!
For a list of changes made in MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.11, with links to detailed information on each push, see the MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.11 Changelog.
Updates and fixes in this version
libgaleraare now included in the binary tarballs (MDEV-4463)
- Codership changes:
- Galera library versions: 25.3.5, 25.2.9
- Supported wsrep interface API version: 25
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
- Compatibility: Wsrep providers (Galera libraries) other than version 25.x.xx are not supported.
- See the MariaDB 10.0.11 Release Notes and Changelog for more information on the changes in MariaDB.
- If Galera v2 and v3 are both being used in the cluster, MariaDB with Galera v3 must be started with wsrep_provider_options='socket.checksum=1' in order to make it backward compatible with Galera v2.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB Galera Cluster!