MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.12 Release Notes
Download Release Notes Changelog Overview of MariaDB Galera Cluster
Release date: 28 Jun 2014
This is the 4th release in the MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0 series. It is a Stable (GA) release. It is a merge of MariaDB 10.0.12 and Galera Cluster with additional bug fixes.
Various articles about MariaDB Galera Cluster, including known limitations and how to get started are available in the Galera section of the Knowledge Base.
For a list of changes made in MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.12, with links to detailed information on each push, see the MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.12 Changelog.
Updates and fixes in this version
libgaleraare now included in the binary tarballs (MDEV-4463)
- Codership changes:
- Galera library versions: 25.3.5, 25.2.9
- Supported wsrep interface API version: 25
- Snapshot state transfer: rsync and mysqldump SST methods support GTID. However, xtrabackup-v2 and xtrabackup SST methods currently do not support GTID. (lp:1326967)
- Running MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5 and 10.0 nodes in a cluster is not supported (MDEV-6257)
- Compatibility: Wsrep providers (Galera libraries) other than version 25.x.xx are not supported.
- Compatibility: If Galera v2 and v3 are both being used in the cluster, MariaDB with Galera v3 must be started with wsrep_provider_options='socket.checksum=1' in order to make it backward compatible with Galera v2.
- Installation: Galera rpm packages had a file conflicting with Filesystem package, which caused installation to fail. Fixed Galera packages are now available for the following flavors : Fedora 19, Fedora 20 and CentOS 6. (MDEV-4218)
- See the MariaDB 10.0.12 Release Notes and Changelog for more information on the changes in MariaDB.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB Galera Cluster!
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.