MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.14 Release Notes
Release date: 16 Oct 2014
For a list of changes made in MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.14, with links to detailed information on each push, see the MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.14 Changelog.
Updates and fixes in this version
- Codership changes:
- Galera library versions: 25.3.5, 25.2.9
- Supported wsrep interface API version: 25
- Restrictions on the use of the Query Cache in MariaDB Galera Cluster have been lifted with this release.
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0 for both Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy" and Mint 16 "Petra".
- Running MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5 and 10.0 nodes in a cluster is not supported (MDEV-6257)
- Compatibility: Wsrep providers (Galera libraries) other than version 25.x.xx are not supported.
- Compatibility: If Galera v2 and v3 are both being used in the cluster, MariaDB with Galera v3 must be started with wsrep_provider_options='socket.checksum=1' in order to make it backward compatible with Galera v2.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB Galera Cluster!