MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.14 Release Notes
The most recent MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0 release is:
MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.38 Download Now
Download Release Notes Changelog Overview of MariaDB Galera Cluster
Release date: 16 Oct 2014
This is the 6th release in the MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0 series. It is a Stable (GA) release. It is a merge of MariaDB 10.0.14 and Galera Cluster with additional bug fixes.
Various articles about MariaDB Galera Cluster, including known limitations and how to get started are available in the Galera section of the Knowledge Base.
For a list of changes made in MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.14, with links to detailed information on each push, see the MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.14 Changelog.
Updates and fixes in this version
- Codership changes:
- Galera library versions: 25.3.5, 25.2.9
- Supported wsrep interface API version: 25
- Restrictions on the use of the Query Cache in MariaDB Galera Cluster have been lifted with this release.
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0 for both Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy" and Mint 16 "Petra".
- Running MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5 and 10.0 nodes in a cluster is not supported (MDEV-6257)
- Compatibility: Wsrep providers (Galera libraries) other than version 25.x.xx are not supported.
- Compatibility: If Galera v2 and v3 are both being used in the cluster, MariaDB with Galera v3 must be started with wsrep_provider_options='socket.checksum=1' in order to make it backward compatible with Galera v2.
- See the MariaDB 10.0.14 Release Notes and Changelog for more information on the changes in MariaDB.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB Galera Cluster!