MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5.34 Release Notes
Release date: 18 Dec 2013
For a list of changes made in MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5.34, with links to detailed information on each push, see the MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5.34 Changelog.
Includes MariaDB 5.5.34 and Galera Cluster
MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5.34 includes MariaDB 5.5.34 with Codership additions (
lp:codership-mysql/5.5-23 till revision
Galera Cluster 23.2.7. See the
MariaDB 5.5.34 Release Notes and
Changelog for more information on the changes in
This release contains fixes for some crashing bugs, memory leaks, compiler errors/warnings and improvements in existing scripts.
- MDEV-5408: Crash in mariadb-wsrep during plugin load at startup
- MDEV-5386: Server crashes in thd_get_ha_data on maria-5.5-galera tree while running 'check testcase before test
- MDEV-443: Galera: Server crashes on flushing tables for SST if started with character_set_server utf16 or utf32 or ucs2, and with wsrep_sst_method=rsync
- MDEV-4227: Galera server should stop crashing on setting binlog_format STATEMENT
- MDEV-4222: Assertion `( ((global_system_variables.wsrep_on) && (thd && thd->variables.wsrep_on)) && wsrep_emulate_bin_log) || mysql_bin_log .is_open()' fails on SAVEPOINT with disabled wsrep_provider
- MDEV-4235: Galera: Assertion `0' fails in tdc_remove_table on creating a trigger
- MDEV-4223: Galera: InnoDB assertion failure !mutex_own(mutex) in file sync0sync.ic line 207
- MDEV-4233: Galera: assertion: (lock->trx)->wait_lock == lock fails in file lock0lock.c line 796
A list of all the bugs fixed can be found in the changelog.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB Galera Cluster!
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.