MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5.58 Release Notes
The most recent MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5 release is:
MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5.63 Download Now
Download Release Notes Changelog Overview of MariaDB Galera Cluster
Release date: 25 Oct 2017
MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5.58 is a Stable (GA) release. It is a merge of MariaDB 5.5.58 and Galera Cluster with additional bug fixes.
Various articles about MariaDB Galera Cluster, including known limitations and how to get started are available in the Galera section of the Knowledge Base.
Updates and fixes in this version
- This release is a bug-fix release.
- Codership changes:
- The Galera library used by MariaDB Galera Cluster and included in the MariaDB repositories is currently at version 25.3.20.
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
See the MariaDB 5.5.58 Release Notes for more information on fixes in this version.
A full list of all changes is in the MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5.58 Changelog and the MariaDB 5.5.58 Changelog.
- Running MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5 and 10.0 nodes in a cluster is not supported (MDEV-6257)
- This version of MariaDB Galera Cluster supports
wsrepAPI v25 which means MariaDB Galera Cluster can be used with either a 25.2.x or 25.3.x
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.