MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5.61 Release Notes
Release date: 3 Aug 2018
Updates and fixes in this version
- This release is a bug-fix release.
- Codership changes:
- The Galera library used by MariaDB Galera Cluster and included in the MariaDB repositories is currently at version 25.3.23.
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
See the MariaDB 5.5.61 Release Notes for more information on fixes in this version.
For a full list of contributors to MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5.61, see the MariaDB Foundation release announcement.
- Running MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5 and 10.0 nodes in a cluster is not supported (MDEV-6257)
- This version of MariaDB Galera Cluster supports
wsrepAPI v25 which means MariaDB Galera Cluster can be used with either a 25.2.x or 25.3.x
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.