MaxScale 1.4 Contents
- Upgrading MaxScale from 1.3 to 1.4
- Upgrading MaxScale from 1.2 to 1.3
- Upgrading MaxScale from 1.1.1 to 1.2
- Upgrading MaxScale from 1.0.5 to 1.1.0
- How Errors are Handled in MaxScale
- Debug and Diagnostic Support
- Routing Hints
- MaxScale and SSL
The main tutorial for MaxScale consist of setting up MaxScale for the environment you are using with either a connection-based or a read/write-based configuration.
These tutorials are for specific use cases and module combinations.
- Administration Tutorial
- Filter Tutorial
- MaxScale Information Schema Tutorial
- MySQL Cluster Setup
- Replication Proxy with the Binlog Router Tutorial
- RabbitMQ Setup and MaxScale Integration Tutorial
- RabbitMQ and Tee Filter Data Archiving Tutorial
- Simple Schema Sharding Tutorial
Here are tutorials on monitoring and managing MaxScale in cluster environments.
The routing module is the core of a MaxScale service. The router documentation contains all module specific configuration options and detailed explanations of their use.
There are also two diagnostic routing modules. The CLI is for MaxAdmin and the Debug CLI client for Telnet.
Here are detailed documents about the filters MaxScale offers. They contain configuration guides and example use cases. Before reading these, you should have read the filter tutorial so that you know how they work and how to configure them.
- Query Log All
- Regex Filter
- Tee Filter
- Top N Filter
- Database Firewall Filter
- RabbitMQ Filter
- Named Server Filter
Common options for all monitor modules.
Module specific documentation.
- Core Objects Design (in development)
- Binlog Router Design (in development)
- DCB States (to be replaced in StarUML)
- Schema Sharding Router Technical Documentation
Earlier Release Notes
- MaxScale 1.4.0 Release Notes
- MaxScale 1.3.0 Release Notes
- MaxScale 1.2.0 Release Notes
- MaxScale 1.1.1 Release Notes
- MaxScale 1.1.0 Release Notes
- MaxScale 1.0.3 Release Notes
- MaxScale 1.0.1 Release Notes
- MaxScale 1.0 Release Notes
- MaxScale 0.7 Release Notes
- MaxScale 0.6 Release Notes
- MaxScale 0.5 Release Notes