MaxScale 2.1 Contents
About MariaDB MaxScale
Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale
The main tutorial for MariaDB MaxScale consist of setting up MariaDB MaxScale for the environment you are using with either a connection-based or a read/write-based configuration.
These tutorials are for specific use cases and module combinations.
- Administration Tutorial
- Avro Router Tutorial
- Filter Tutorial
- Galera Cluster Connection Routing Tutorial
- Galera Gluster Read Write Splitting Tutorial
- MySQL Cluster Setup
- MariaDB Replication Connection Routing Tutorial
- MariaDB Replication Read Write Splitting Tutorial
- MariaDB MaxScale Information Schema Tutorial
- Notification Service
- RabbitMQ and Tee Filter Data Archiving Tutorial
- RabbitMQ Setup and MariaDB MaxScale Integration Tutorial
- Replication Proxy with the Binlog Router Tutorial
- Simple Schema Sharding Tutorial
Here are tutorials on monitoring and managing MariaDB MaxScale in cluster environments.
The routing module is the core of a MariaDB MaxScale service. The router documentation contains all module specific configuration options and detailed explanations of their use.
There are also two diagnostic routing modules. The CLI is for MaxAdmin and the Debug CLI client for Telnet.
Here are detailed documents about the filters MariaDB MaxScale offers. They contain configuration guides and example use cases. Before reading these, you should have read the filter tutorial so that you know how they work and how to configure them.
- Consistent Critical Read Filter
- Database Firewall Filter
- Insert Stream Filter
- Masking Filter
- Maxrows Filter
- Named Server Filter
- Query Log All
- RabbitMQ Filter
- Regex Filter
- Tee Filter
- Top N Filter
- Transaction Performance Monitoring Filter
Common options for all monitor modules.
Module specific documentation.
Documentation for MaxScale protocol modules.
A short description of the authentication module type can be found in the Authentication Modules document.