MaxScale 2.3 Contents
About MariaDB MaxScale
Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 2.2 to 2.3
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 2.1 to 2.2
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 2.0 to 2.1
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 1.4 to 2.0
The main tutorial for MariaDB MaxScale consist of setting up MariaDB MaxScale for the environment you are using with either a connection-based or a read/write-based configuration.
These tutorials are for specific use cases and module combinations.
- Connection Routing Tutorial
- Read Write Splitting Tutorial
- Administration Tutorial
- Avro Router Tutorial
- MaxScale Failover with Keepalived and MaxCtrl
- MariaDB Monitor Failover Tutorial
- MariaDB MaxScale Information Schema Tutorial
- Replication Proxy with the Binlog Router Tutorial
- Simple Schema Sharding Tutorial
- Filter Tutorial
- MySQL Cluster Setup
- RabbitMQ and Tee Filter Data Archiving Tutorial
- RabbitMQ Setup and MariaDB MaxScale Integration Tutorial
Here are tutorials on monitoring and managing MariaDB MaxScale in cluster environments.
The routing module is the core of a MariaDB MaxScale service. The router documentation contains all module specific configuration options and detailed explanations of their use.
There are also two diagnostic routing modules. The CLI is for MaxAdmin and the Debug CLI client for Telnet.
Here are detailed documents about the filters MariaDB MaxScale offers. They contain configuration guides and example use cases. Before reading these, you should have read the filter tutorial so that you know how they work and how to configure them.
- Consistent Critical Read Filter
- Database Firewall Filter
- Insert Stream Filter
- Masking Filter
- Maxrows Filter
- Named Server Filter
- Query Log All
- Hint Filter
- RabbitMQ Filter
- Regex Filter
- Tee Filter
- Top N Filter
- Transaction Performance Monitoring Filter
- Binlog Filter
Common options for all monitor modules.
Module specific documentation.
Legacy monitors that have been deprecated.
Documentation for MaxScale protocol modules.
The MaxScale CDC Connector provides a C++ API for consuming data from a CDC system.
A short description of the authentication module type can be found in the Authentication Modules document.