MariaDB MaxScale 6.4.8 Release Notes
MariaDB MaxScale 6.4.8 Release Notes -- 2023-07-31
Release 6.4.8 is a GA release.
This document describes the changes in release 6.4.8, when compared to the previous release in the same series.
If you are upgrading from an older major version of MaxScale, please read the upgrading document for this MaxScale version.
For any problems you encounter, please consider submitting a bug report on our Jira.
- MXS-4541 Provide a way to show details about all supported MaxScale modules via REST API and/or MaxCtrl
- MXS-4683 ssl parameters specified on the bootstrap server are not copied to the rest
- MXS-4676 REST-API documentation is wrong about which server parameters can be modified
- MXS-4666 causal_reads=local is serialized as causal_reads=true
- MXS-4665 Listener creation error is misleading
- MXS-4664 xpandmon diagnostics are not useful
- MXS-4662 Galeramon use_priority example is incorrect
- MXS-4661 Document supported wire protocol versions
- MXS-4659 Cache filter hangs if statement consists of multiple packets.
- MXS-4658 Post reboot binlog router entered stuck state
- MXS-4657 Add human readable message text to API errors like 404
- MXS-4656 Setting session_track_trx_state=true leads to OOM kiled.
- MXS-4651 Documentation claims that netmask support is limited to numbers 255 and 0
- MXS-4648 MongoDB monitoring promoted when connecting to NoSQL service
- MXS-4645 qlafilter log event notifications are sometimes lost
- MXS-4643 GUI is unable to create a listener with other protocols than MariaDBProtocol
- MXS-4634 readconnroute documentation page contains a typo "max_slave_replication_lag"
- MXS-4631 Harden BLR binlog file-index handling
- MXS-4628 Connection in Query Editor is closed after 1 hour of being idle
Known Issues and Limitations
There are some limitations and known issues within this version of MaxScale. For more information, please refer to the Limitations document.
RPM and Debian packages are provided for the supported Linux distributions.
Packages can be downloaded here.
The source code of MaxScale is tagged at GitHub with a tag, which is identical
with the version of MaxScale. For instance, the tag of version X.Y.Z of MaxScale
maxscale-X.Y.Z. Further, the default branch is always the latest GA version
The source code is available here.